is Better Business
ComVerge Hosted PBX
Imagine one company managing all of your telecom
needs with the product diversity your business demands.
ESI Phone Systems
Let ESI Phone Systems be the ONE SOURCE for
your business communications needs.
Home Telecom is the
Charleston Region's Business
Solution Provider for:
- Internet Services
- Metro Ethernet - 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Mid-band Ethernet – 1.5 Mbps to 45 Mbps
- Cable Modem and Fiber Plans up to 110 Mbps
- Web Solutions
- Voice Services
- ComVerge Hosted PBX
- SIP Trunking
- Voice Equipment/IP Ready
- Unified Messaging
- Managed & Cloud Services
- Security Services
- Video TV Services
Services not available in all areas
Connected Business Solutions provides robust business services over a state-of-the-art fiber network powered by Home Telecom. Connected Business Solutions is part of a true community enterprise, offering world-class telecommunications services while hiring, investing and serving locally.
Doing business with Connected Business Solutions is as easy as 1, 2, 3. One, we have a fiber network that allows us to deliver fiber directly to your business for greater speed, capacity, and flexibility. Two, we have dedicated Business Solutions salespeople backed by a solutions-oriented Sales Engineering Support Team. And three, we offer 24/7 Internet Technical Support to keep businesses connected and a 24/7 Network Operations Center to fully support businesses with Enterprise Solutions.
Home Telecom has designed and built a fiber network around the Charleston region that allows Connected Business Solutions to offer Voice, Data, Internet, Video TV and Security Solutions to meet your ever-changing needs, whether you are a small business or a larger enterprise. Plus, we have been serving local businesses for over 100 years.
A Connected Business is a Better Business.
- Lou Edens, owner, Charleston Area Bed and Breakfasts – Rice Hope Plantation and Sunny Meadows - Security customer
- Bill McKenzie, VP Development, Daniel Island Company - PRI Circuit and ESI PBX customer
- Alice Shook, Executive Director, Berkeley Citizens – Non-profit Human Services Organization - Centrex (140+ lines), Video TV, and Fiber Internet customer
- Eric Wright, Senior Linux Systems Admin, SPARC – Software Development and System Integration Company - Metro Ethernet customer